September 2019 – Present
Student Ambassadors are a global group of on-campus ambassadors who are eager to help fellow students, lead in their local tech community, and develop technical and career skills for the future.
South Eastern Railway, Kolkata — Summer Intern
June 2019 – August 2019
● This project can be used to register incoming letters and outgoing letters alongwith the steps taken by various officials on the basis of each letters.
● The letter sheet is displayed in form of a table which is editable and printable.
● We can also export it to an Excel sheet.
● All the information in the table can be updated when it is required.
● The code is flexible, it allows the administrator to make changes easily when there are changes in the form of joining or retirement of employees or addition/deletion of some new job post.
● We can only add new letters from current dates only, letters of previous/forthcoming day cannot be added thus keeping register a trustable system.
● Once a letter is added, it will show when a particular employee sees the letter and in case if he adds some order to the other authorities then it is also displayed in the form of comments.
Here's what my Github says
Java-Programs (All self solved Java Assignments during 5th sem in B.Tech)
C-programs (All self solved C Assignments during 3rd & 4th sem in B.Tech)
VHLD-Programming (All self solved VHDL Assignments during 4th sem in B.Tech)